ComForCare Home Care Services
2467 Ocean Ave., Ste. C , Brooklyn, NY 11229
Reviews of ComForCare Home Care Services
Learn More About ComForCare Home Care Services
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for ComForCare Home Care Services
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of ComForCare Home Care Services
ComForCare Private HomeCare provides outstanding companion-caregiver services at an affordable price. Our clients’ comfort and peace of mind is our top priority. We are there every step of the way to ensure your companion is not only an experienced one, but also has an ideal personality match to complement our client. You will meet your caregiver prior the date of service, in your home or in another comfortable environment of your choice. With our FREE in-home consultation, we will be able to address your concerns and find you the best care possible at an affordable price!
We have a minimum of 12 hours per week and a minimum of 4 hours per day.
We have a 10- STEP HIRING PROCESS for our caregivers!
- Pass our caregiver skill set evaluation.
- Pass our drug, ethics, attitude, and responsibility evaluations
- Participate in personal interviews
- Have previous employment and personal references verified
- Have Professional licensing verifies
- Checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Pass criminal background and state driving records checks
- Participate in full skills orientation
- Demonstrate understanding of OSHA universal precautions, including proof of a negative TB test
- Pass employment verification
Upon beginning the services, our office staff is there every step of the way to make sure we are exceeding your expectations. Our approach to health is holistic and we partnered with many outside services to provide you with a well-rounded approach to healthy living:
- Elder law attorneys
- Nurses and LPNs
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Phillips Lifeline (Personal Emergency Response Systems)
- Psychiatrists and Therapists
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainers
We have support for Dementia, including Alzheimer’s, Vascular Dementia, Mixed Dementia, Dementia with Lewy Bodies, Parkinson’s Disease, Frontotemporal Dementia and more.
Our Music Program:
Music lodges uniquely deep in the recesses of the brain and therefore can still be tapped long after other abilities have failed. Musical memories are a complicated code of primal emotions, cognition, movement, and language. It both calms and provides sensory and social stimulation. But there’s an even better reason to bring singing, listening, playing and dancing into the life of someone with an illness: to provide them with a deep pleasure and reassurance brought by enjoying moment of wholeness and clarity. We create personalized playlists for each senior based on their musical interests.
English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Polish, French, Krio, Romanian, Greek, Hindu and others.
Service Areas11004, 11005, 11101, 11102, 11103 (+41 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about ComForCare Home Care Services