Las Ventanas Retirement Community
10401 West Charleston , Las Vegas, NV 89135
Reviews of Las Ventanas Retirement Community
Learn More About Las Ventanas Retirement Community
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Las Ventanas Retirement Community
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Las Ventanas Retirement Community
Las Ventanas is Nevada's premier Life Care retirement community, offering guaranteed access to a full continuum of on-site care. This unique program gives you financial security through predictable monthly expenses for the rest of your life. So if you ever need long-term Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing, you can rest assured knowing it will be immediately available, who will provide it and, most importantly, what it will cost.
In addition, a 90% refundable entrance fee offers exceptional estate protection, so you can feel confident about your investment in the future while enjoying the freedom to fully embrace life and your retirement like never before. It's what really makes Las Ventanas living such a wise decision.
FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF LIFE CARE?
- Outstanding estate protection through a one-time, 90% refundable entrance fee.
- Guaranteed lifetime priority access to on-site Assisted Living or comprehensive nursing care once you are approved for our Life Care program.
- Predictable monthly fee, giving you protection from any concern about increasing future costs of care.
- Substantial savings compared to the average cost of private nursing care, should such care ever be needed.
- Lifetime use of your residence even if you outlive your resources.
- The potential for substantial tax benefits.
If you have a long-term care insurance policy, you may be eligible to receive benefits from that policy if you need Assisted Living or comprehensive nursing care. In all likelihood, your policy will work hand-in-hand with our Life Care program and pay earned benefits directly to you. As with all insurance issues, you should consult with your insurance carrier or agent for specific answers regarding your individual policy.
Also, several IRS rulings have established that a portion of your entrance fee and monthly fees may be deductible as prepaid medical expenses. These health care tax deductions are only available through Continuing Care Retirement Communities that offer a Life Care program such as Las Ventanas. As always, you should discuss your individual tax situation with your personal tax advisor.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Las Ventanas Retirement Community