La Vida Llena
10501 Lagrima De Oro Ne , Albuquerque, NM 87111
Reviews of La Vida Llena
Learn More About La Vida Llena
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour La Vida Llena
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at La Vida Llena.
Description of La Vida Llena
La Vida Llena means "the full life." Four local churches saw a need for a retirement community that could provide an independent, active lifestyle, with customized levels of care to meet residents' needs through life's aging process.
Part of the full life is having easy access to a wide variety of senior living options: activities, services, and choices. Instead of driving all over town between the bank, hair salon or wellness class, now you've got time to read another chapter or work on your putting stroke. Rather than spending the morning tending the lawn, you can finally try your hand at ceramics, volunteer at a local museum, make toys for young children or swim some laps at the pool.
Amenities and Services include:
- Heated, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Well-equipped fitness center, with personalized exercise and wellness programs
- Studios and workshops for artists and hobbyists including a ceramics studio, an art room, a fiber arts room with a weaving loom, a unique model railroad room and workshop
- Events, trips, courses, concerts, and get-togethers—all arranged by full-time activities coordinators
- Scheduled transportation service
- Complete maintenance and grounds keeping services
- Emergency call system and 24-hour courtesy patrol
- Hair salon
- Card room
- Resident garden area
- Putting green
- Sculpture garden
- General store
We invite you to our warm, welcoming community!
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about La Vida Llena