1120 Pennsylvania Street Northeast , Albuquerque, NM 87110
Reviews of Companion Care
Learn More About Companion Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Companion Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Companion Care
Companion Care is locally owned by Janet and Paula Schuh. This mother-daughter team believes that our elders deserve respect and should to be treated with dignity, regardless of the circumstances. Janet and Paula believe good health is more than a simple absence of illness. Good health includes emotional, mental, spiritual and social well-being. They recognize that individuals can be self-healing given the proper support.
Companion Care Goals:
- Improve quality of life for those elders who are experiencing life's limitations.
- Provide safety and security, bringing peace of mind to elders and their families.
- Emphasize importance of exercise, good nutrition, mental stimulation and socialization.
- Empower elders to make their own decisions when in their own self interest.
- Support elders who want to age in their own homes.
- Provide help with bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, transferring, walking, driving, meal preparation, shopping, managing medications and any other non-medical needs that should arise.
- We provide a broad array of services from a one-hour bath visit to 24-hour live-in care.
Caregivers receive state-of-the-art monthly trainings, are bonded and insured, covered by liability insurance, workforce compensation insurance and unemployment insurance.
Companion Care, LLC Caregivers
|Caregiver Skills Include:||Ethics,Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients|
|Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities:||Yes|
Service Areas87002, 87008, 87015, 87031, 87043 (+47 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Companion Care