Sunrise of Wayne
184 Berdan Avenue , Wayne, NJ 07470
Reviews of Sunrise of Wayne
Apr 14, 2016 | Reviewed by Visitor
I Visited This Community
Sunrise of Wayne was beautiful, and the people were excellent. It would have been my third choice because there were sections for mostly just assisted living, so the people were retained in their special spots. It’s fancier and had fancy people. I didn’t see too much activity, but they did have a board saying what’s going on.
Was this helpful?
35 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Sunrise of Wayne
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Amenities at Sunrise of Wayne
Emergency Services: Less than 3 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Daily Fitness Programs
Special Meals: Diabetic,Low-salt,Gluten-free,Vegetarian
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Sunrise of Wayne
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sunrise of Wayne.
Description of Sunrise of Wayne
Located just minutes from Route 80, Route 287 and Route 23, Sunrise of Wayne is nestled in Passaic County, conveniently situated between Morris County and Bergen County. Our community is in a beautiful, scenic setting with lush grounds overflowing with gardens and pathways. We also offer a variety of activities within our community, including socials, games and a monthly Family Night, which is anxiously anticipated each month! More importantly, we pride ourselves in our professional, caring team members who provide unparalleled service to our residents and their families.
Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Wayne
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Sunrise of Wayne