Sunrise of Randolph
648 Route 10 West , Randolph, NJ 07869
Reviews of Sunrise of Randolph
Jul 17, 2017 | Reviewed by Friend of Family
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
Sunrise of Randolph is nice and clean, but I think the assisted living is better than the memory care unit. They have bingo, a house dog which is always comforting, puzzle rooms, and a beautician. The food is good, but they could have more staff on the memory care floor.
Was this helpful?
33 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Sunrise of Randolph
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Amenities at Sunrise of Randolph
Emergency Services: Less Than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less Than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less Than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Socials and Hobby Groups
Pet Policy: Pets allowed
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Sunrise of Randolph
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sunrise of Randolph.
Description of Sunrise of Randolph
Step into a Sunrise Senior Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat.
Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Randolph
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Sunrise of Randolph