Sunrise of Paramus
567 Paramus Road , Paramus, NJ 07652
Reviews of Sunrise of Paramus
Jul 17, 2017 | Reviewed by DW143
I Visited This Facility
The staff at Sunrise of Paramus was accommodating. The rooms were average sized but clean. Some of the residents were pretty involved.
Was this helpful?
May 23, 2016 | Reviewed by Visitor
I Visited This Community
My mother will be moving into Sunrise of Paramus. We chose it because of their personal care and the atmosphere. Their staff seems to really care about what is going on with their patients. The rooms are very clean, airy, and well maintained. Most of their areas are top notch. For activities, they seem to have a schedule of activities. I am very impressed
2 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
44 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Sunrise of Paramus
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Amenities at Sunrise of Paramus
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Scheduled Outings and Educational Opportunities
Special Meals: Diabetic,Low-salt,Gluten-free,Vegetarian
Private Dining Room
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Sunrise of Paramus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sunrise of Paramus.
Description of Sunrise of Paramus
Step into a Sunrise Senior Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat.
Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Paramus
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Sunrise of Paramus