Sunrise of West Essex
47 Greenbrook , Fairfield, NJ 07004
Reviews of Sunrise of West Essex
Sep 3, 2013 | Reviewed by Lab2472
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My Mother in Law lives here. She needed so much help at home, we were so worried about her well being. We looked at many places and they just did not have a warm feeling. She has been there for 2 years and the staff has not changed. I would highly recommend. Food is good but always could be better, they have special family functions every few months that the resident enjoy.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
31 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Sunrise of West Essex
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Amenities at Sunrise of West Essex
Emergency Services: Less than 3 Miles
Shopping: Less than 2 Miles
Recreation: Less than 2 Miles
Full-Time Activity Director
Scheduled Outings and Trips
Special Meals: Diabetic,Low-salt,Gluten-free,Vegetarian
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Sunrise of West Essex
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sunrise of West Essex.
Description of Sunrise of West Essex
Step into a Sunrise Senior Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat.
Services & Amenities at Sunrise at West Essex
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Sunrise of West Essex