Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living
55 Riverglen Lane , Littleton, NH 03561
Reviews of Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living
Learn More About Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living
State License #: 02935
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living.
Description of Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living
Riverglen House offers peace of mind services with its Independent and Assisted Living. The community is located on the historic Riverwalk in beautiful Littleton, NH.
We feature spacious studio, alcove, one and two bedroom senior friendly apartments. Riverglen House will enhance your life!
Riverglen House offers peace of mind with customized services.
- Spacious Apartments
- Beautiful Views
- Walking Distance to Historic Downtown Littleton
- Restaurant Serves Three Meals Daily
- Transportation Services Arranged
- Common Areas to Meet with Friends and Family
- 24-hr Protective Oversight
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- On-Site Beauty Salon
- Spa room
- Engaging Social Events
- Senior-Friendly Private Bathrooms
- Individually Controlled Heat in Every Apartment
- Personalized Care
Riverglen House welcomes residents who want to maintain their independence but want a worry-free lifestyle. Many residents have part-time and volunteer jobs, still travel the country and simply enjoy the freedom from the burdens of daily home maintenance. We encourage community involvement, and the proximity to Littleton's vibrant downtown and Main Street provides numerous opportunities for participation in a wide range of outside events.
Independent residents enjoy...
- Three Meals Prepared Daily by our Culinary Staff
- 24-Hour Staff and Emergency Call System for Peace of Mind
- All Utilities (except telephone and cable television)
- Daily Social Events, Recreation, and Educational Events
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Services
- Kitchenettes (including refrigerator and microwave)
- Individually Controlled Temperature in Every Apartment
- Private Dining Area for Special Events with Family and Friends
The Riverglen House staff offers compassionate care to meet all of our resident's needs. A committed team of Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA) monitors the progress of residents to look out for their well-being. Respite Stays are available for potential residents who want to try us out or want protective oversight for a short-term stay.
Assisted living residents enjoy....
- 24-Hour Protective Oversight with Scheduled and •Unscheduled Needs
- Individual Wellness Meetings
- Spacious Apartments Designed with your Safety in Mind
- Weekly Personal Laundry, Housekeeping, and Linen Services
- Three Meals Prepared Daily by our Culinary Staff with •Special Diet Accommodations
Each new resident receives a personalized wellness meeting to ensure that all needs are met from the beginning. Also, the wellness staff works with your physician and other health providers to establish your wellness plan.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Riverglen House, managed by EvoLve Senior Living