153 Parade Road , Meredith, NH 03253
Reviews of Forestview Manor
Learn More About Forestview Manor
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Forestview Manor
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Forestview Manor
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Forestview Manor.
Description of Forestview Manor
Forestview Manor is an Assisted Living community specializing in caring for people with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and memory loss. We offer a safe, affordable option for both people who wish to live independently, with minimal assistance, and also those who need a high level of care. We are not a nursing home, but a home—a place where people are not only cared for, but also treated with kindness, compassion, love, and respect.
Located in the beautiful Lakes Region, Forestview Manor is just minutes from downtown Meredith and the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee. Our community is set on 15 wooded acres in a quiet residential neighborhood.
We are committed to providing our residents with a safe, supportive, and loving home, and allowing them to “age in place.” We treat our Residents with kindness and compassion, and respect their individuality.
Our community is unique in both the personalized care we provide, and the level of acuity we can manage.
Forestview Manor is home to 76 Residents. We are large enough to offer a wide range of programs and services, but because our community is split into three buildings, our Residents have all the advantages of living in a small, intimate setting. Staff and Residents get to know one another well, and become family.
Our activities program is designed to nourish the mind, body, and spirit. We offer a variety of programs, and our dedicated staff members plan activities to cater to the needs and interests of our individual Residents. Our handicapped-accessible van allows us to take our Residents out to enjoy all that the beautiful Lakes Region has to offer.
Forestview Manor Offers :
- Fully furnished private and shared suites
- Bright, cheerful community rooms and sitting areas
- 24-hour staffing and nurse management
- Medical oversight, including on-site Primary Care Services
- On-site podiatry, physical and occupational therapy, hearing and dental hygiene care
- Medication management
- Full-service dining program, with nutritious meals and snacks served in three dining rooms
- Comprehensive Activities Program with activities tailored for residents’ individual needs
- Personal grooming and hygiene assistance
- Continence management
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation coordination
- Full-service beauty salon/barber
- short-term respite stays
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Forestview Manor