Care Consultants for the Aging
7701 Pacific Street , Omaha, NE 68114
Reviews of Care Consultants for the Aging
Learn More About Care Consultants for the Aging
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Care Consultants for the Aging
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Care Consultants for the Aging
Our Caregiver Registry:
- Refers interviewed, screened and qualified caregivers.
- Provides quality care at affordable rates.
- Schedules between 1 hour to 24 hours of care per day, seven days per week.
- Meets with the client and/or their family, case manager or representative to better understand the client's needs and desired care.
- Assists in scheduling and finding replacements if requested by the client.
- Companions who assist with homemaker duties, run errands, or just offer friendly conversation, always ensuring the safety and comfort of your loved one.
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)/ Home Health Aides (HHAs) who offer personal care assistance including bathing, dressing, perineal care, stand assists, hoyer lifts & slide board transfers, as well as hospice care support. CNAs also perform Companion duties.
- Nurses who provide skilled care and may also perform CNA or HHA levels of care.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Care Consultants for the Aging