325 N. Cool Spring Street , Fayetteville, NC 28301
Reviews of Heritage Place
Jun 29, 2018 | Reviewed by JB
I Am/Was A Resident Of This Facility
I have been staying at Heritage Place for two weeks. The staff is very helpful. Residents who live here are very friendly and help each other out. I have a one-bedroom apartment, but they also have two-bedroom apartments on the independent living side. They have bingo, cheese and wine, a beauty shop that can do haircuts and fingernails, and a washer and dryer on two of the floors. You can get your own laundry service done by the month. There's a wide variety of foods you can choose from. They have a treadmill, a library, and a theater.
Was this helpful?
12 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Heritage Place
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Heritage Place
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heritage Place.
Description of Heritage Place
Life at Heritage Place is a pleasurable blend of beauty, historic charm, and southern hospitality. Heritage Place is located in the heart of Fayetteville’s Downtown Historic District, just a short stroll from the Cape Fear Botanical Garden and centuries-old cathedrals. Nested among towering hardwoods and flowering shrubs, we are bordered by extraordinary historical buildings and churches that have been painstakingly preserved to reflect our city’s rich history.
Heritage Place offers both independent and assisted living. Just one visit to our beautiful community in historic Fayetteville and you’ll be enamored with our southern hospitality. We provide you with everything you need to enjoy your retirement: an affordable, maintenance-free lifestyle, desirable apartment living choices, and a committed staff. Enjoy living in a desirable area of town with friends who share your interests, comfortable surroundings, and many new opportunities. You’ll be able to live life to the fullest while we take care of the rest. The independence you want; the support you need!
What We Offer:
- 24-hour security
- Beautiful landscapes areas
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom independent living apartment homes.
- Upgrades include private balconies or patios and walk-in showers.
- Community areas that feature traditional furnishings
- Stimulating activities designed to nurture involvement and encourage interaction with neighbors
- Activities including church services, touring our city attractions, growing flowers or enjoying a quiet getaway, at Heritage Place,
- Community or private dining options
- Chef prepared meals inspired, imaginative and fresh creations daily that are healthy and delicious.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Heritage Place