The Colonial Home
102 Summit , Doniphan, MO 63935
Reviews of The Colonial Home
Learn More About The Colonial Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Colonial Home
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Colonial Home
Resident Capacity: 33
Small pets allowed
Tour The Colonial Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Colonial Home.
Description of The Colonial Home
Welcome to The Colonial Home Assisted Living
SERVING SENIOR CITIZENS IN OUR COMMUNITY WITH THEIR HEALTH CARE NEEDS FOR 35 YEARS.
Because no two people are alike there are not one-size-fits-all situations, we offer the residents and clients a variety of services and care options that provide solutions for today and security for changes that develop tomorrow. We treat every individual according to their personal needs, and will adapt our levels of care-giving to suit resident lifestyles, interests and family concerns. The goal is to provide an excellent daily living experience in an extended home environment and present many opportunities to maintain and stimulate cognitive functioning and to keep each individual’s sunset years filled with silver linings.
Locally Owned and Operated By Bob and Janice Adams
To provide continuous compassionate care to our clients and residents by giving them a warm, welcoming home where they retain a sense of dignity and well-being and have the opportunity to live out their days feeling cherished, stimulated and loved.
Our pledge is to care for our clients and residents as we would our own family, providing a loving environment and tending to their emotional, physical and intellectual needs with tenderness and respect; appreciating their feelings and abilities; and filling their days with value, and enjoyment.
- Three nutritious meals each day and snacks as desired
- Modified diets for those with special dietary needs
- Full-time licensed nurse available
- Certified personnel on duty 24 hours a day
- Monitoring and charting of health
- Personal assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, etc. (if needed)
- Medication supervision and distribution
- Individualized healthcare
- Transportation available upon request
- Activities and socialization
- In house beautician
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Cable TV available
- Phone line available in each room
- Caring and committed staff
- Hometown hospitality to ensure that our residents truly experience the joys of living at home in our community
- Doctor Appointments
- Errands Outings Pharmacy
- Beauty Shop
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Colonial Home