Serenity Adult Day Center
1525 Bowles Ave , Fenton, MO 63026
Reviews of Serenity Adult Day Center
Learn More About Serenity Adult Day Center
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Serenity Adult Day Center
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Serenity Adult Day Center
Serenity Adult Day Center is dedicated to providing quality care to adults in need who are 18+, and our senior participants, and their families! We provide compassionate, person-centered care in a safe, supportive environment. We focus on enriching our participants' lives, based on individual needs while building on their skills, knowledge, interests and abilities.
Our Serenity Care Team has over 25 years of combined professional experience in senior and disability care. Serenity club members receive top-quality Nursing & Memory Care services from our licensed, certified and dedicated staff. Our caring and professional team are skilled in dementia-specific and geriatric services.
At Serenity Adult Day Center, caring for our participants also includes caring for the entire family and caregivers. We host support groups, educational programs and coordinate any needed community services to help family members cope with their role as caregivers.
Our participants have joined us for a variety of resons...
- Need Ongoing health monitoring and/or medication supervision.
- Need care while recovering from surgical procedure or recovering from chronic illness; or need ongoing therapies
- Feel that it is no longer safe to be at home alone
- Provide their caregiver an opportunity for respite: a time for them to reduce feelings of frustration, revitalize themselves, go back to work or pursue personal interests, and most importantly maintain their own health and strength, which their loved one depends on
- Have Alzheimer's Disease or related dementia
- Need support with life skills and assistance with activities of daily living due to physical and intellectual disabilities
- Looking for Socialization and Recreation Opportunities as a result of living alone or isolation
While at Serenity our participants receive...
- Top-quality nursing & memory care services from experienced and dedicated staff
- Caring & Committed professional staff skilled in dementia-specific & geriatric services
- Carefully planned group & one-on-one therapeutic recreation activities to increase self-esteem & promote socialization & friendships
- Dignified assistance and support with ADL's ( Activities of Daily Living) and personal care needs
- Wholesome & Nutritionally balanced meals prepared to meet each individual's dietary needs
- State of the Art Touch Screen Interactive Brain Fitness Program
- Specialized Programs by Mobile Physical Therapy with services that include:
- Balance Improvement
- General Physical Therapy
- Fall Prevention
- Safety & Equipment Evaluations
- Horticulture & Intergenerational activities, pet therapy, music and movement, outings, and so much more!!
To schedule an appointment, please call. Everyone Needs a little Serenity in their life!
Adult Day Health Care
COSTS AND PRICING
We accept Private Pay, LTCI, VA, and Medicaid
Developmental Disabilities, Incontinence, Dementia, Stroke, Vision/Hearing Impairment, Mental Illness, Limited Mobility
Department of Health and Senior Services
TYPE OF ONSITE CARE
Nursing, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Serenity Adult Day Center