Cascade Health Services
1045 Swift Ave , North Kansas City, MO 64116
Reviews of Cascade Health Services
Learn More About Cascade Health Services
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Cascade Health Services
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Cascade Health Services
Founded in 1988, Cascade is one of the largest and most admired health services agencies in the Midwest. You can look forward to exceptional service when making the choice to use Cascade for: Home Care visits, 24/7 Live In, Companion Care, Daily Living Assistance & Private Duty in facilities.
Our Pledge to You: Put your faith and trust in us & allow us to PROVE to you why Cascade is top notch.
Our in office administrative staff consists of about 15 people who are honest, kind and passionate about what Cascade is all about- TAKING GOOD CARE of people. Many of our employees have been working for Cascade for over 10 years. We love what we do and do what we love!
(888) 229-5801 or (816) 268-1934
With offices in KS and MO, Cascade serves nearly all areas of both states.
SERVING MISSOURI & KANSAS SINCE 1988 & Proud Recipient of Numerous Awards:
- 2011& 2010 Small Business of the Year KC Nominee
- Inc. Magazine: 500 Fastest Growing US Companies
- #1 Top Area Staffing Services (Medical Only) Ranked by # of employees
- #2 Top Woman Owned Companies
- Inc. Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee: Jonna Weissenbach, CEO
- Principal Financial 10 Best Companies in the US nominee
- Greater Kansas City's Small Business of the Year Award Nominee
- Kansas City's Top 100 Small Businesses
- Kansas City's Women Who Mean Business Winner- Jonna Weissenbach, CEO
- Best Places To Work Nominee
- #1 Top Area Staffing Services (Medical Only) Ranked by Hours Billed
- #14 Fastest Growing Area Businesses Ranked by % Revenue Growth
- & MANY MORE!
Caregiver Skills lnclude:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Validation Therapy, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: : Yes
RN on staff : Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities : Yes
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Cascade Health Services