Reviews of Water's Edge
Learn More About Water's Edge
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Water's Edge
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Water's Edge
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Water's Edge .
Description of Water's Edge
Water’s Edge brings innovative elder care to Mankato, stepping away from the institutional settings found in traditional nursing homes and providing a real home with quality care. Water’s Edge in Mankato will be the only move for your loved one, offering end of life care.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
- Individual Climate Control In Each Room
- Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
- Private Spa
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets accommodated as needed/required
- Transportation Provided
- Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
- Full-service Housekeeping
- On-call Physician Services
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
- And much, much more
- See it in our Smiles.
- Hear it in our Voices.
- Smell it in the Cleanliness of our Rooms and Building.
- Taste it in our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
- Experience it in our Atmosphere of Care.
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making each day with a resident in our memory care wing special.
Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why you are cordially invited to visit us. See, hear, smell, taste, experience our philosophy in action.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Water's Edge