Oakview Residential Care
300 Talbot Drive , Moose Lake, MN 55767
Reviews of Oakview Residential Care
Learn More About Oakview Residential Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Oakview Residential Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Oakview Residential Care
Oakview consists of two separate "home" buildings, each with 10 large studio suites with private baths. Private handicap-accessible baths are available.
For the safety of the occupants, each building has a sprinkler system, fire alarms, and a call system. Caring, experience staff are available 24 hours every day.
There is a large common area, a sunroom and an outdoor patio in the complex.
- Assistance with personal cares
- Medication administration / supervision
- Three home-cooked meals plus snacks daily
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Community outings and social activities
- Caring, experience staff provide 24-hour service
- Specialized care for complex medical needs
- Memory care programs
- Registered Nurse and Physician supervised services
- Locally owned and operated by Drs. Sue and Dan Benzie
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Oakview Residential Care