Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood
1670 Legacy Parkway East , Maplewood, MN 55109
Reviews of Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood
Apr 9, 2018 | Reviewed by Deb
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My mom moved into the memory care of Seasons at Maplewood. It seemed very nice. The staff seemed very caring, but there are only two RAs per area, and she ends up waiting sometimes. Her room is adequate, not huge, but comfortable. They do music, crafts, have exercise time, a beauty shop she uses, and church. There were some staff I was very impressed with, and some that could be better. She's satisfied with the food.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Aug 4, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
Staff members are considerate and accommodating to the residents' needs. Dining room is spacious and offers restaurant-styled dining with delicious meals on the menu. Facility offers a theatre, exercise room, and a chapel. The highlight of this facility is that it has multiple floor plans, including 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom units for those seeking a more spacious living environment.
Was this helpful?
2 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood
Maplewood Senior Living Redefined
Connection. Community. Family. Home. Welcome to Ecumen, the most innovative leader of senior housing and services, empowering individuals to live richer and fuller lives. Ecumen Seasons of Maplewood is one of our newest communities, opening in 2010.
A Prime Location in the East Metro. Close to parks, shopping, and other community amenities:
- Maplewood Nature Center
- Walking trails, lakes and wetlands
- Ramsey County Library and cafe
- Maplewood Mall
- Healtheast St. John's Medical Center
- Manitou Ridge and Silver Lake Golf Courses
All residents have full access to Ecumen Seasons of Maplewood's many community amenities:
- Café and refreshment bar;
- restaurant-style dining areas
- Spa with beauty salon and barber
- Centers for wellness, fitness and physical therapy
- An array of enriching, fun community programming: movie theater, art studio
- Basic cable television service
- Heated underground parking
It's All Included.
- One meal daily and flexible dining options
- A private balcony or patio on select units
- Weekly housekeeping
- All utilities (heat, electric, air conditioning, water, trash pick-up)
- Social, recreational and fitness programs
- 24-hour emergency call service and 24-hour staff on-site
- Washer and dryer in each apartment home
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood