The Landing of Minnetonka
14505 Minnetonka Drive , Minnetonka, MN 55345
Reviews of The Landing of Minnetonka
Oct 23, 2017 | Reviewed by Lynn S.
I Visited This Facility
My visit to The Landing of Minnetonka was very good. It's a beautiful place and the tour was very well done. However, the room my brother would have had would have been very small. I saw some people involved in a Bingo game when I was there.
Was this helpful?
Jul 22, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
Dedicated and friendly ensures well-maintained common grounds and areas Resident rooms are very large and spacious and include bathrooms. Community rooms have a lot of games and activities present. Activities are scheduled and monitored ahead of the time to include group events, exercise, walks and bingo. Meals served twice daily. Facility has a library and an ice-cream parlor. Across the street from the facility is a community center. Summer activities includes outdoor fun along with indoor games.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
28 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for The Landing of Minnetonka
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Landing of Minnetonka
Emergency Services: Less Than 5 Miles
Shopping: Less Than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less Than 2 Miles
Full-Time Activity Director
Arts and Crafts
Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
Transportation to Appointments
Tour The Landing of Minnetonka
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Landing of Minnetonka.
Description of The Landing of Minnetonka
Bordering the upscale Lake Minnetonka area, Landings of Minnetonka is an Assisted Living community offering personalized assisted living care for its residents. Our community is nestled in a residential part of town surrounded by natural landscaping, meandering walking paths and many parks nearby. We’re just 20 minutes to downtown Minneapolis, making our community the ideal choice for seniors who enjoy theater, fine dining, museums, and shopping. Our location offers easy access to several outstanding medical facilities nearby including Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Fairview Southdale Hospital, and North Memorial Healthcare, as well as many doctors’ offices and other health-related centers.
What We Offer:
- Licensed nurse on call, 24 hours a day
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Medication assistance, administration, and management
- Personal service plan
- 24-hour Personal care assistance
- Ongoing monitoring of resident’s health status
- Behavior tracking and management
- Daily & weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Three freshly prepared, nutritious meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Short-term stay options available
- Specially designed exercise and fitness programs
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Ambulation and escort services
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Handicap accessible private bathrooms
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Full kitchen with: Refrigerator, Microwave, Sink
- Telephone hookup
- Cable hookup
- Walk-in closets
- Small pets welcome
Whether for you or a loved one, you can rest assured we will provide a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Landing of Minnetonka