Baywood Home Care
6465 Wayzata Blvd., Ste. 150 , Minneapolis, MN 55426
Reviews of Baywood Home Care
Learn More About Baywood Home Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Baywood Home Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Baywood Home Care
Baywood Home Care is the premier provider of private home care in Minnesota. Baywood provides a degree of personalized care and service that is unmatched, from the selection of compatible caregivers to extensive nurse oversight and management of the day-to-day care.
Baywood's mission is to enable people to live where, and how, they want to live. Our services provide freedom not constraint. We provide a realistic alternative to moving to an assisted living facility or living in a nursing home. Most people can live at home indefinitely, without ever having to move!
- Flexible hourly care, or 24-hour "live-in" care
- Unsurpassed consistency of caregivers
- Screening of caregivers that exceeds the norm
- R.N. On-call 24 hours a day
- Caregivers drive clients to appointments, social events, etc.
- Memory Care-safety and companionship for people with dementia
- Medication administration, vital signs, blood sugar checks
- Meals, housekeeping, laundry
- Bathing, personal care, incontinence care
- Mobility: Transfers, Walking, Mechanical lifts if necessary
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Since 2000. We are experienced.
- 100% Minnesota owned and managed; not a franchise.
- We accept Long Term Care Insurance
- We serve the Minneapolis/St.Paul metro area, much of south central Minnesota, and parts of western Wisconsin and northern Iowa.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Service Areas55001, 55003, 55005, 55010, 55011 (+310 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Baywood Home Care