Adagio Manor Assisted Living
5230 Circle Down , Minneapolis, MN 55416
Reviews of Adagio Manor Assisted Living
Jun 10, 2017 | Reviewed by Daughter
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
Adagio Manor Assisted Living provides a fantastic option for families that want a home-like setting with full 24 hour care at a fixed monthly rate. Adagio Manor is a large rambler, just like mom and dad enjoyed for so many years. The screen porch and patio are better than home!! We "came home" to Adagio Manor Assisted Living and love it!! Join us!! Emmett's Family
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
7 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Adagio Manor Assisted Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Adagio Manor Assisted Living
Resident Capacity: 5
Number of Units: 5
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Adagio Manor Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Adagio Manor Assisted Living.
Description of Adagio Manor Assisted Living
The Adagio Manor Assisted Living team delivers personalized care in a classic setting.Our company is based on the belief that our clients needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals.
We are located in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Golden Valley, Minnesota centrally located within the Minneapolis and St. Paul Metropolitan area.
Our home is a rambler-style with five bedrooms and five bathrooms all on on level. All rooms are wheelchair accessible and are furnished with bedroom furniture, bedding and hi-definition televisions with cable.
Adagio Manor sets itself apart from other assisted living homes by providing individualized resident care in a cozy, yet classic setting. We would welcome the opportunity to care for you or your loved one and earn your trust while delivering the highest quality care and service in the industry.Adagio Manor Assisted Living is committed to providing and can provide Same Day Move In's
- 24 hour care
- 3 nutritious meals a day plus healthy snacks
- Daily activities
- Assistance with bathing,dressing and grooming
- Assistance with scheduling doctor appointments
- Assistance with ordering prescriptions
- Wound care
- Diabetic management
- Medication administration
- Initial healthy evaluation, 60-day assessments and annual health review
- Adagio Manor also provides respite care. Respite care is a type of short-term care that can be for one day, a weekend, or a two-week vacation. During this time, caregivers feel at ease taking time away because they know their loved one is being cared for in a safe environment.
- We will meet your loved one's physical needs, as well as ensure they have daily exercise and recreational activities. Other family members are welcome to visit while their loved ones stay with us.
- Arranging for respite care is a simple process. Caregivers fill out the initial review form, home care services, along with doctors' orders. As an added bonus, if our services are used once every 60 days, paperwork will be kept on file for one year without renewal.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Adagio Manor Assisted Living