The Willows at Okemos
4830 Central Park Drive , Okemos, MI 48864
Reviews of The Willows at Okemos
Learn More About The Willows at Okemos
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Willows at Okemos
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour The Willows at Okemos
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Willows at Okemos.
Description of The Willows at Okemos
Okemos Michigan is nestled in the heart of Meridian Township; a community is known for its abundance of natural beauty, vibrant downtown districts, and quiet, safe, friendly neighborhoods. At the Willows at Okemos, residents can choose from a variety of ways to enjoy their days. Those who are interested in activities outside our campus can explore one of the beautifully manicured local parks, enjoy live music at the yearly Celebrate Downtown Okemos festival, or travel to nearby MSU to catch a collegiate sporting event. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, at The Willows at Okemos, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select that level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a new source in Okemos you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Willows at Okemos. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Willows at Okemos