The Willows at Howell
1500 Byron Road , Howell, MI 48855
Reviews of The Willows at Howell
Learn More About The Willows at Howell
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour The Willows at Howell
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Willows at Howell.
Description of The Willows at Howell
With a town slogan that says, “Every day is an event!” it is easy to believe that there is something fun happening nearly every day in Howell, Michigan; especially at our campus! At The Willows at Howell, our residents can oftentimes be found participating in one of Howell’s many seasonal festivals, perusing a Farmer’s Market, or dining at one of Howell’s many delicious restaurants, among a wide array of other outings! For those who stay on our campus grounds, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with The Willows at Howell you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From assisted living and long-term care in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing and short-term rehab in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of dedicated professionals delivers compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Howell you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Willows at Howell. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Willows at Howell