The Pines of Burton Memory Care South
5310 Davison Rd. , Burton, MI 48509
Reviews of The Pines of Burton Memory Care South
Learn More About The Pines of Burton Memory Care South
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Pines of Burton Memory Care South
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Description of The Pines of Burton Memory Care South
The Pines of Burton Memory Care South is located in Burton, a suburb of Flint, Michigan. Burton, Michigan is the second largest city in Genesee County. The Burton Campus is easily visible from Davison Road and is close to several shopping areas. The Pines of Burton are located on the same campus separated by a parking area and consists of Assisted Living, Memory Care North and Memory Care South. Each building suits the specific needs of our residents.
This stand-alone Memory Care community specializing in the care of individuals diagnosed with early onset of Alzheimer’s disease and other memory loss disorders. This community is secure while still allowing our residents a sense of independence. Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents and to offer their loved ones peace of mind.
- Private suites with bay windows. Suites can accommodate married couples.
- We encourage residents to bring their own furniture to make a home-like environment; however, we have furnished rooms available to meet the needs of each resident.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available 24/7.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Media and TV areas
- Each residential apartment is equipped with phone jacks and cable TV hookups.
- Our community offers three healthy and delicious meals every day.
- In addition to the three nutritious meals, the community offers healthy snacks throughout the day for those needing a little extra between scheduled meals.
- Our spacious dining room is designed with a view of the kitchen.
- Nurses direct Medication Management that includes Medication Ordering, supervision and assistance 24/7. Additionally, nurses coordinate care with physicians both on and offsite.
- Nurses onsite and available 24/7.
- Care Managers are specially trained in dementia care.
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly to ensure that our residents’ rooms are clean and neat.
- Some families prefer to do laundry for their loved ones, but we offer laundry services to our residents. We will wash bath towels, personal items and bed linens as needed and return them folded to each resident’s room.
- The community has an on-site Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.
Our South community on the Burton campus has been designed to help each resident enjoy stimulating activities in a safe environment. The Pines of Burton South offers a Digital Picture Frame outside each resident’s suite. The slide show comforts our residents and helps them to identify their suite. Our beautiful secured Courtyard is specifically designed to enhance our residents’ quality of life. The dining room overlooks the kitchen so that our residents can see their meals being prepared. The living rooms offer a relaxing and calm environment a bird aviary and 100 gallon salt water fish tank. We also provide a Theater room and Café which delights and entertains our residents and family members. A breath of fresh air can be had on our large secured enclosed back patio that overlooks the woods and fields.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Pines of Burton Memory Care South