Swank Home Assisted Living
9412 Miller Road , Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Reviews of Swank Home Assisted Living
Learn More About Swank Home Assisted Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Swank Home Assisted Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Swank Home Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Swank Home Assisted Living.
Description of Swank Home Assisted Living
Swank Home Assisted Living’s mission is to provide the highest quality of personalized care in a comfortable, family environment. We understand the concerns family members have about the safety of their loved ones. Our goal has always been to provide AFFORDABLE CARE. The Swank Home was established in 1986 by Homer & Sharon Swank and has been owned by the daughter, Rhonda Anagnostopolos, since 2001.
Our rates are ALL INCLUSIVE, so we never charge extra for additional care services. Our care plan includes all of the following and may be tailored to fit each individual’s needs.
All items on the list below are included at no extra charge.
- 24 hour-a-day care by trained and caring staff.
- Nurse call system.
- House physicians services available.
- Private or semi-private suites available, with an attached half bathroom. Each room comes furnished with bed and dresser. Residents and their families are encouraged to decorate the rooms with familiar furnishings from home.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and personal care.
- Complete medication management with Computerized Electronic Medication (EMARS).
- Our full-time cook prepares delicious home-cooked meals, served family style.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and coffee available any time of the day or night.
- All housekeeping – rooms are cleaned daily.
- All laundry services – laundry is done twice weekly, or more often if necessary.
- All utility services (heat, electricity, and water). Cable television is available in the living and activity rooms for your enjoyment.
- Fresh hand towels throughout the day as needed.
- Fresh bed linens weekly, or more often if needed.
- Planned daily activities, some of which include Bingo, Sittercizes, Crafts, Games, Movies & Music.
- Church services provided each Sunday.
Telephone and cable television is available in every room at an extra cost.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Swank Home Assisted Living