RiverWind Assisted Living
241 McCormick , Williamston, MI 48895
Reviews of RiverWind Assisted Living
Learn More About RiverWind Assisted Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for RiverWind Assisted Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour RiverWind Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at RiverWind Assisted Living.
Description of RiverWind Assisted Living
Williamston Senior Living at its Best
Located in the beautiful community of Williamston, MI, located between Okemos, & Fowlerville, Riverwind is a vibrant but serene community planned to offer services to aging adults.
Our goal is to allow aging adults to continue living the lifestyle that they prefer, with whatever assistance is necessary. Our services offer residents a choice as to the level of assistance that they receive, helping to maintain their independence for as long as possible.
Because Riverwind is your home, your friends and family are free to visit anytime and residents are welcome to utilize any of facilities for their visits with friends and family.
A large expansive deck, a large family-style kitchen, and a comfortable living room encourage long leisurely visits by your friends and family throughout the year.
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES AND AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- State of the art wireless computer monitoring nurse call and resident system
- Wireless computer wandering prevention system for memory impaired
- Electronic Medication Administration – EMAR
- Electronic Health Record – EHR, a long-term clinical charting system
- 24 hour on call physician and registered nurse
- Professional medications cart set up for medications with pharmacy deliveries daily and/or weekly as needed
- On-site physical, speech and occupational therapies *
- On-site laboratory, x-ray, diagnostic, dental and podiatry services available *
- Large community great room, dining room, and open airy kitchen
- Fresh prepared home cooked meals
- Beauty/barber shop
- Central air conditioning
- Radiant floor heating with individual thermostatic controls in each bedroom
- Handicap accessible bathing areas
- Handicap accessible entrance and lavatory for visitors
- Expansive outdoor deck looking onto nature and the Red Cedar River
At Riverwind Senior Assisted Living Facility, there are three levels of care offered depending on an individual’s needs. A functional assessment is performed to determine that individual’s adequacy in performing Activities of Daily Living (ADL). The assessment ranks the individual’s adequacy in performing seven functions in Activities of Daily Living.
These functions are:
- Toilet use
- Transferring from bed or chair
Thank you for your interest at RiverWind Assisted Living
. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about RiverWind Assisted Living