5257 S. Coldwater Rd. , Remus, MI 49340
Reviews of Margaret's Meadows
Learn More About Margaret's Meadows
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Margaret's Meadows
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Margaret's Meadows
State License #: AL370264709
Live, On-site Entertainment
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician,Podiatrist,Physical Therapist
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Margaret's Meadows
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Margaret's Meadows.
Description of Margaret's Meadows
Welcome to Margaret’s Meadows Senior Living
Margaret's Meadows exists to provide residents with the highest possible quality care, in homelike surroundings, nurturing their dignity and independence. We do the best we can for our residents, utilizing our available resources. We want Margaret's Meadows to be like a home, not an institution
We consistently strive to meet the needs and wants of our residents and make them feel loved. The manner in which we treat residents and visitors will create a reputation for Margaret's Meadows. Courtesy, friendliness, and sincere help convey to the residents and the community that Margaret's Meadows is for them.
- Completely handicap-accessible with wide hallways-designed with your loved ones in mind
- Air conditioning throughout facility
- Safety and security systems
- Stand by generator for emergency use, in case of power outage
- Telephone and cable TV access
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Landscaped and well-maintained grounds that attract a variety of wildlife
Our extended-stay guests find a special place in our Margaret's Meadows family, because we believe that every individual can live an interesting, purpose-filled life at every age.
These guests receive the best in care while busying themselves with activities, new friendships, learning experiences, and holiday and birthday events that often include their families.
At Margaret's Meadows, we pride ourselves on
- Creating a nurturing environment for residents;
- Promoting a sense of well being for the individual in need of such services;
- Providing relief for caregivers while they participate in the plan of care;
- Providing a structured, comprehensive program that provides a variant of health, social and related services in a protective 24 hour a day setting;
We are proud of our delicious, nutritious and appetizing meals served in a comfortable dining atmosphere. Our dining philosophy enables you to experience the service and selections you would expect at home.
We offer a creative menu, a dedicated staff, and meals served in a beautifully decorated dining room. If you prefer to dine in your room, we will be happy to provide you with in-room dining.
We offer delicious seasonal menus, which feature cold, fresh fruits and salads in the summer and hot, hearty stews in the winter. All of our meals are home-cooked. We give special attention to individualized food preferences and dietary needs to ensure your satisfaction.
Thank you for you interest at Margaret’s Meadows Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Margaret's Meadows