8541 North Eston Road , Clarkston, MI 48348
Reviews of Heather Pines
Learn More About Heather Pines
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Heather Pines
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Heather Pines
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heather Pines.
Description of Heather Pines
Heather Pines Adult Care is a unique concept of personal care for the elderly, in a beautiful home in Clarkston.
Heather Pines has a gentle family atmosphere for individuals with a strong sense of dignity who wish to keep it.
Heather Pines makes living socially easy. Join your new friends for an evening of TV on our large screen in our lovely, large living room (over 700 square feet). Bring your own TV for your private bedroom. Heather Pines has 16 private bedrooms, two semi-private bedrooms, a large central dining room, and many bathrooms. There is an outdoor deck under a large shade tree for those who wish to enjoy our beautiful grounds.
Heather Pines offers delicious, nutritious, dietician approved meals, plus snacks. Fruits and juices are always available.
The kitchen phone is available for everyone’s use. If assistance is needed to place the call, our staff will be happy to help. And, if a private telephone is desired, our bedrooms are all pre-wired. Bathrooms are safety equipped, carpeting offers some sure footing, central heat and air conditioning provide true comfort, and our door and smoke alarms offer protection. Laundry and housekeeping chores are a thing of the past for you! The staff at Heather Pines will make the beds and straighten up every morning so that the rooms always look warm and inviting. We’ve tried to think of everything – special furniture, special diets, special care. Heather Pines is just like home!
HEATHER PINES ALSO INCLUDES THESE SERVICES:
- Exercise programs
- Social activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Home cooking – balanced meals
- Special diets as prescribed by physician
- Quiet, residential neighborhood
- Spacious and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Large, lovely community dining and living rooms
- Close to churches, shopping, medical facilities and the Independence Township Senior Center
- Safety equipped bathrooms
- Bedrooms pre-wired for phones
- Carefully controlled heat and air conditioning
WE ALSO OFFER PEACE OF MIND…
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Security system for your protection
- Individual attention – assistance with baths, dressing and hygiene
- Professional management by a licensed nursing home administrator
- A local attending physician and podiatrist
- Nurse consultant
- Medication supervisor
- Beautician and Barber services
Thank you for your interest in Heather Pines. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Heather Pines