203 N Caseville Rd , Pigeon, MI 48755
Reviews of Country Gardens
Learn More About Country Gardens
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Country Gardens
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Country Gardens
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Country Gardens.
Description of Country Gardens
Country Gardens is a state-licensed Assisted Living Community conveniently located across from Scheurer Hospital. With the changing needs of the senior community, Country Gardens is dedicated to delivering quality services, offering apartment-style living for seniors requiring assistance.
Residents may choose from a studio or one- or two-bedroom apartment. Each offers a spacious bathroom, walk-in closet, kitchenette, individually controlled heating and air conditioning and common areas for all residents to enjoy.
Country Gardens includes a wide range of services to meet the needs of the residents.
- Qualified staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Registered Nurse on-site five days per week
- Personal care and medication assistance
- Three delicious daily meals plus snacks
- Emergency call system
- Weekly housekeeping services including laundering of bed linens and towels
- Social & recreational activities.Click here for this week's •Activity Schedule.
- Transportation services
- 24-hour maintenance
- Lawn care and trash and snow removal
- Guest room accommodations
- Security guard on campus
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Country Gardens