5335 Butternut Tree Ct , Flint, MI 48532
Reviews of Cornerstone
Learn More About Cornerstone
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Cornerstone
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Cornerstone.
Description of Cornerstone
We are a family owned and operated, state licensed home offering high-quality care and personal services to our residents and their families. We are located in the Western Hills area of Flint Township, in an upscale home and setting.
- Our therapy dog, Theodore
- Unlike many “institutions” or “corporate” facilities, we have only one home, which enables us to provide truly personal attention and care to each resident.
- A loving and attentive care team with considerable senior-care experience. We are all friends here and promote a happy, supportive atmosphere. (Both our staff and resident turnover rate is very low.) A high staff-to-resident ratio providing 24-7 care (an increasing rarity in today’s senior care homes).
- Home-cooked, nutritious meals. (We are health-minded and promote fresh, nutritious cuisine.)
- Flexible schedules which adapt to each resident’s personal preferences rather than following a strict group schedule
- Reasonable rates, generally half the price of a nursing home
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Cornerstone