Plant Memorial Home
One Washington Street , Bath, ME 04530
Reviews of Plant Memorial Home
Learn More About Plant Memorial Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Plant Memorial Home
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Plant Memorial Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Plant Memorial Home.
Description of Plant Memorial Home
Plant Memorial Home’s dedication to exceptional Senior living has expanded. Come visit us on our 24 acres along the Kennebec River to see if our new waterfront cottages are a fit for you.
- Hardwood floors and carpeting
- Granite countertops and Tiled backsplash
- Full sized appliances / washer and dryer
- Tile / glass walk-in showers with heated seat
- Heat / AC / Electricity
- Water and Sewer
- Maintenance / Trash removal
- Grounds keeping
- Access to PMH activities
- 24 Hour Emergency Monitoring
- Grab bars and emergency call button
- Smoke / Carbon Monoxide monitored alarms
- Transportation twice monthly to medical appointments.
- 1-3 Meals delivered daily from our kitchen, $6 per meal.
- Housekeeping is available at $20 per hour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Plant Memorial Home