Royals Assisted Living
2424 Portage Road , Silver Spring, MD 20906
Reviews of Royals Assisted Living
Learn More About Royals Assisted Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Royals Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Royals Assisted Living.
Description of Royals Assisted Living
At Royals Assisted Living Facility:
- We Offer more individualized / resident-oriented, small-scale, home model care than larger competitors.
- The experiences and training of the Assisted Living manager; Healthcare and managerial experiences coupled with education and practice of Speech-Language Pathology fosters an environment of premium services to both residents and staff.
- We boast excellence in all aspects of the organization and stand committed not to be just a facility, but a home and community “where the heart is”.
- At Royals ALF, we see a different way of assisting our residents through a new stage in their lives. We have established a facility that not only meets their medical and physical needs, but on that also nourishes their social connections, individual dignity, and personal preferences.
- Daily coordinated leisure/wellness activities - Arts and Crafts, games, fitness - creative classes (Tai Chi, Yoga) , gardening; educational opportunities - Library time, lectures and guest speakers; social events and outings.
- Calm and serene setting: Back patio accessible for outdoor leisure.
We are situated in the Layhill Village community in Silver Spring, MD; centrally located 15 minutes from Rockville Town Center, 25 minutes from downtown Silver Spring and 2 miles off MD 200 - Inter County Connector: Exit 10 - MD 182/ Layhill Road. The community is home to an ethnically and economically - varied population.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Royals Assisted Living