New Life Healthy Living
7600 Clays Lane , Windsor Mill, MD 21244
Reviews of New Life Healthy Living
Learn More About New Life Healthy Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for New Life Healthy Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at New Life Healthy Living
State License #: 03AL1111-C
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: During business hours
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour New Life Healthy Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at New Life Healthy Living.
Description of New Life Healthy Living
The entire New Life Healthy Living team thanks you very much for considering our wonderful Assisted Living Community. Our our motto here is…“Where New Life Begins”
We offer housing, and care options to all those who require, or request assistance with their activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and medication administration. We’re licensed to care for residents from level one to three, which allows our residents to age in place.
Our community was founded in 2012. We offer many amenities such as great food prepared in our own kitchen, activities programs for your participation and socialization needs, plus a movie theater for movie nights!
Although we can never take the place of “home”, we come close with our family atmosphere. Our staff is warm, kind and they truly care about each and every resident that becomes a member of our special community.
- We offer private and semiprivate suites
- Furnished with bed, nightstand, dresser, & chair
- Optional services of cable & phone
- Easy to follow floor plans
- Handicap accessible doorways & hallways
- Hand rails
- Exercise Room
- Activities Rooms
- Movie Theater
- 24-hour safety & security. State of the art cameras, and night watchman from 9:00 pm – 9:00 am.
- Prepared three times daily by certified staff
- No pork products prepared or served
Housekeeping, & Laundry
- Completed weekly in house included in base rate
- Monthly calendar of various activities
- Celebrations in our state of the art banquet halls to celebrate holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas
Access to health care needs:
- 24-hour awake staff, and a host of preferred providers.
- LPN 5 days per week
- RN 5 days per week/on call 24 hours
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about New Life Healthy Living