Seniors Helping Seniors
380 Pearl Street , Reading, MA 01867
Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors
Learn More About Seniors Helping Seniors
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Seniors Helping Seniors
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Seniors Helping Seniors
Seniors Helping Seniors, a service organization founded in 1998 with a mission to improve the dignity and quality of life of senior citizens, strives to help seniors remain independent. Also, we hire caring, compassionate seniors to deliver these services. We provide a variety of non-medical services to seniors residing in the Metro North area:
- Companion Care "“ socialization, playing cards, trips out to lunch, etc.
- Light Housekeeping/Homemaker Services "“ this could include basic house cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, doing dishes, ironing, meal preparation
- Personal Care/Therapeutic Massage "“ this could include bathing, dressing, toileting, personal hygiene and grooming assistance. We have a licensed and certified massage therapist who is willing to come to your home.
- Transportation "“ running errands, grocery shopping, Dr appointments, etc.
- 24-hour Care "“ we can provide 24-hour care, which will include overnight supervision.
- Home Maintenance/Small Repairs/Computer Assistance- we will do a free assessment of your needs!
- Yard work "“gardening, cutting lawn, fall clean up, etc.
- "¦And much more!
We strive to be flexible and exceed our client's expectations.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Service Areas01730, 01801, 01803, 01810, 01821 (+47 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Seniors Helping Seniors