Reviews of Pond Home
Learn More About Pond Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Pond Home
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Description of Pond Home
Pond Home is licensed and regulated by the Department of Public Health and is managed by a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. In addition to a Residential Care level of care we also have a 12 person Supportive Nursing Care Section.
Services in this section include:
- All meals and snacks are provided based on a resident's doctor recommended diet. Meal planning is done according to resident preference and all meal breakdowns are reviewed by a Registered Dietician to verify proper nutrition.
- 24 hour on site Registered or Licensed nursing staff available to assess residents' medical conditions and needs.
- Nursing staff manage residents' medication needs - giving prescription and over the counter medication as directed by the resident's private physician, refilling prescriptions, monitoring resident's reaction to medications, and providing recommendations to the resident's physician as needed.
- 24 hour on site Certified Nursing Assistant staff available for around the clock personal care and to provide safety checks
- Planned activities and outings offered daily
- Personal laundry and linen cleaning are included in the fee.
- Daily housekeeping of each resident room is included in the fee, along with a full linen change on the bed as needed.
At Pond Home's Supportive Nursing Care section (also known as Level III) we can provide all the services found at a skilled nursing facility except for the care of feeding tubes and the administration of IVs. Residents who require these services cannot be admitted to or remain at a Supportive Nursing Care Home. Supportive nursing care includes rehabilitation services at a less frequent basis than found in a skilled nursing facility. These services may be covered under Medicare Part B. That means that a resident could be bed-bound, require staff to feed, transfer, bathe, manage incontinence and reposition them regularly and still be properly cared for at Pond Home
Care for residents (living outside of a secured Alzheimer's unit) that have mild Dementia: Yes
Private Pay, LTCI, VA
TV Room, Housecleaning, Greenhouse/Garden, Parking, Hobby Area/Workshop, Volunteer Programs, Pharmacy, Laundry Facilities, Beauty Parlor, Computer Room, Guest Speakers
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Pond Home