Wingate Residences at Weston
75 Norumbega Road , Weston, MA 02493
Reviews of Wingate Residences at Weston
May 3, 2014 | Reviewed by Penny
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
We are a very involved family with my mother and father. The lack of communication between nursing, rehab and family is poor.
5 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
6 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Wingate Residences at Weston
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Wingate Residences at Weston
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Local Trips and Outings
Cooking Groups and Creative Arts Programs
On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist,Physical Therapist
Tour Wingate Residences at Weston
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Wingate Residences at Weston.
Description of Wingate Residences at Weston
The Wingate Residences at Weston provides a unique Assisted Living Memory Care program that answers the challenges of memory disorders through individualized resident care and family education. Our safe, secure, home-like setting encourages independence and quality of life.
This person-centered program celebrates each resident’s individuality and tailors their care plans with daily mental and physical enrichment activities. Memory Care at Wingate is also dynamic, uniting body, mind, spirit, and emotions and evolving with residents as their needs change.
Our programming is person-centric, improves quality of life and provides safety and security for each individual. Wingate has provided memory care services for over 25 years. Long-standing partnerships with Boston’s elite network of researchers, clinicians, and advocacy groups have established The Neighborhood as a premier provider for seniors at all stages of their personal journey with memory impairments.
FEATURES OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD INCLUDE*:
- Person-centered memory care assessment
- Individualized daily mental and physical enrichment activities
- All day therapeutic activities
- Specially-trained, dedicated memory care staff
- Dedicated/On-Staff Certified Memory Care Activities Director
- Ongoing communication, planning and support for family and caregivers
- Medication management services available; options vary by location
- Pharmacy delivery services
- CNAs on site 24 hours per day
- Ongoing communication with residents’ physicians
- On-site physician visits
- Hourly, overnight checks
- 24-hour emergency response systems
- Secured private entrances
- Outdoor gardens/patios
- Customized wellness and fitness programs
- Dietitian services
- Pet therapy
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Wingate Residences at Weston