Dodge Park Rest Home
101 Randolph Road , Worcester, MA 01606
Reviews of Dodge Park Rest Home
Learn More About Dodge Park Rest Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Dodge Park Rest Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Dodge Park Rest Home.
Description of Dodge Park Rest Home
Worcester Rest Home and Day Club
Dodge Park Rest Home is a licensed sixty (60) beds residential care home in Worcester, MA licensed by the Department of Public Health (DPH) offering it’s residents all the amenities of a modern facility combined with the quaintness of the original mansion. Licensed nursing staff and a medical director, who are available 24-hours a day / 7-days a week, allow Dodge Park to provide a very unique level of care – more than that ordinarily found in the average assisted living facility – for those who need more care but who are not yet ready for a nursing home.
Why Choose Dodge Park Rest Home?
Since Dodge Park is a Licensed Worcester Rest Home, our ability to provide care goes beyond that of area Assisted Living Facilities. Dodge Park offers: A Medical Model verses Residential Model.
- 24-hour care with hourly checks
- Oxygen dependent residents welcomed
- DPH Licensed to insure quality care
- Medication Administration-NOT just monitoring of medication
- Special diets and food consistency needs
- Physician services 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Privately owned and operated
- The all inclusive rate which does NOT increase with the level of care provided
- Many special activities including floral arrangement, exercise group, and outings to local restaurants
- Private rooms available
Discover the Dodge Park Difference !
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Dodge Park Rest Home