Carepro Adult Day Health
153 Pleasant St. , Weymouth, MA 02190
Reviews of Carepro Adult Day Health
Learn More About Carepro Adult Day Health
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Carepro Adult Day Health
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Carepro Adult Day Health
CarePro Adult Day Health Center is a unique medically-supervised adult day program. We are family owned and operated by registered nurses and are situated in a home-like setting. Our goal was to create an adult day program unlike any other in the area, the kind of program we would want for our own family members. With a clientele of only 24 people, you can be assured that we truly get to know and care for each and every participant.
Our health aides will provide any needed personal care, including incontinence care and assistance with activities of daily living. Health aides are here to help with transfers and ambulation. A state of the art shower facility is available for any personal care emergencies or for scheduled showering days when requested by the family. Daily shaving for our male clients is also provided upon request. In addition, we collaborate with other relevant providers including social workers, physical and occupational therapists, speech therapists, and podiatrists.
Who Benefits from CarePro Adult Day Center?
- Individuals who suffer from physical and / or cognitive limitations that require day-time supervision to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Older persons who simply desire companionship and social interaction but do not necessarily require medical supervision.
- Aging adults who want to remain active among their peers while being mentally and recreationally stimulated.
- Individuals who wish to remain in their homes and desire an alternative to nursing home setttings.
- Individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Adult Day is a great solution for spouses and family caregivers who need respite care for their loved ones.
Our participants include individuals who may suffer from physical and or cognitive limitations such as Alzheimer's, dementia, heart, lung and kidney disease, liver disease, mobility issues, diabetes, and all other chronic diseases. Also among our participants are elderly persons who simply desire companionship and social interaction but do not necessarily need medical care. Our staff is certified and trained in Dementia care.
What Is a Typical Day Like at the CarePro Adult Day Health Center?
Our daily activities are designed to not only be fun and engaging but to enhance socialization and provide mental stimulation suitable for each guests personal needs and goals.
Regular group activities include:
- Group discussions
- Daily exercising
- Board and card games
- Active and outdoor games
- Seasonal parties and entertainment
- Spa Day with manicure, pedicure, hairstyling
- On-site appointments with our hairdresser/barber offered weekly
- Community outings
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Carepro Adult Day Health