Azalea Estates of Gonzales
2305 South Purpera Avenue , Gonzales, LA 70737
Reviews of Azalea Estates of Gonzales
Apr 3, 2018 | Reviewed by Jill
I Visited This Facility
We found Azalea Estates of Gonzales to be a very nice facility. If we had to choose between the two facilities we visited, that probably would've been our choice. It was smaller, but considering the price, it would've accommodated us with everything that my mother-in-law needed at that time. It was in a subdivision with nice homes around it. It's a very nice area. The grounds were very nice and well kept. We had no complaints about the facility or its appearance at all. It had a very nice atmosphere. The room we saw was being painted and remodeled. They were older, but they were remodeling them and with the updates that they were doing, it seems like it would be very nice.
Was this helpful?
28 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Azalea Estates of Gonzales
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Azalea Estates of Gonzales
State License #: 11644
Special Meals: Diabetic,Kosher,Low-salt,Low-fat,Renal,Vegetarian
Tour Azalea Estates of Gonzales
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Azalea Estates of Gonzales.
Description of Azalea Estates of Gonzales
Azalea Estates is Gonzales's finest Assisted Living and Retirement Community situated on 5 acres located on S. Purpera Avenue just off of Hwy 30 and I-10. We have 60 private suites with a choice from studios to 1 bedroom or 1 bedroom deluxe.
Providing the care and services that helps seniors stay active and independent in a homelike, residential settings the mission Azalea Estates is dedicated to. In partnership with family and loved ones, we are committed to promoting the freedom of choice, protecting the privacy, ensuring the dignity, and providing for the safety for each of our residents. Most importantly, this overall philosophy of caring is whole-personal oriented, taking into consideration all physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs
- Situated on 5 landscaped acres
- Assistance with activities of daily living as needed
- Structured on one level - no elevators or stairs
- Utilities (excluding telephone) and basic cable included in monthly rent No long-term financial obligation
- Small pets welcome
- Daily exercise classes
- Private and secure medication monitoring system
- 3 full meals offered daily with menu selections, served restaurant-style
- Designated area for private dining/parties; in-house catering available
- Easy and safe access showers with grab bars
- Courtesy transportation Monday - Friday for local doctors visits
- Private suites with a choice of 3 floor plans; all with private bath, kitchen/kitchenette, thermostat, and closet space.
- Screened porch for gathering and relaxation
- Library with cds, tapes and large print books
- State-of-the-art emergency response system with dual access, emergency response system: pull cord and personal pendant
Azalea Estates of Gonzales was designed, developed and is still owned and managed by the original owners with over 75 years of combined senior living experience. Azalea Estates was built with their own families and friends in mind. No other senior community can compare to the lifestyle, features, amenities and outstanding value that Azalea Estates offers each resident. We invite you to come and experience our Community.
*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Azalea Estates of Gonzales