The Willows at Fritz Farm
2710 Man O War Blvd , Lexington, KY 40514
Reviews of The Willows at Fritz Farm
Learn More About The Willows at Fritz Farm
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Willows at Fritz Farm
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour The Willows at Fritz Farm
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Willows at Fritz Farm.
Description of The Willows at Fritz Farm
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why, at The Willows at Fritz Farm, you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences.
Nestled in the rolling hills of Horse Country, our care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From personal care and respite care services in our elegant residential facility to short-term rehabilitation in our state-of-the-art health center, that's what our continuum of care is all about.
Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a new source in Lexington you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Willows at Fritz Farm. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Willows at Fritz Farm