RobinBrooke Senior Living
201 Harmony Way , Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Reviews of RobinBrooke Senior Living
Learn More About RobinBrooke Senior Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for RobinBrooke Senior Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at RobinBrooke Senior Living
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour RobinBrooke Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at RobinBrooke Senior Living.
Description of RobinBrooke Senior Living
RobinBrooke Senior Living of Elizabethtown, KY is set amidst the rolling hills of RobinBrooke Farms and offers the perfect home for seniors who are looking for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care or Respite Care.
Our beautifully designed community offers residents a whole host of unique amenities and services designed to support an active and worry-free lifestyle, promote independence, and encourage residents to remain connected to their community. Residents really appreciate the warm and tasteful environment, straightforward inclusive pricing plans, and individualized care intended to maximize each resident’s independence.
The community includes features that address the interests and lifestyle of our residents, including a fitness center, library, baking kitchen, art studio, theatre, happy hour, Internet lounge, rose-garden terrace, restaurant-style dining, as well as a private dining room for special occasions with friends and family.
Residents also enjoy the convenience of housekeeping and laundry services, transportation services, 24-hour staffing, an emergency call system, coordinated social and recreational programs, as well as assistance with Activities of Daily Living needs such as bathing, dressing, grooming, self-administration of medications. The community also features a secure memory care neighborhood for residents needing additional support.
It's all here at RobinBrooke Senior Living!
RobinBrooke offers a bevy of features that make us unique, and include:
- The latest in structural design and engineering, as our building was completed in September 2015. These features include blown-in insulation, which provides better wind and sound protection.
- An emergency back-up generator that powers the core functions of our community, as well as one plug-in in each apartment and one of our 2 elevators.
- Security cameras with the latest security and safety technology.
- We are in an vibrant, upscale part of Hardin County and our neighbors include the largest Baptist church in the area (Severns Valley) and the largest Catholic school in the region (St. James). Local shopping through the Towne Mall is just one mile away.
- 9 common areas, each devoted to a unique theme and purpose.
- A senior-friendly design that includes exceptionally well-lit and wide hallways, handrails all over the building, handicap-friendly apartments and an atmosphere custom-designed to meet the needs of today’s active seniors.
- Part of an emerging Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), with patio homes and a coming-soon Skilled Nursing Facility soon to be part of the RobinBrooke Village.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about RobinBrooke Senior Living