Forest Springs Health Campus
4120 Wooded Acre Lane , Louisville, KY 40245
Reviews of Forest Springs Health Campus
Learn More About Forest Springs Health Campus
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Forest Springs Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Forest Springs Health Campus.
Description of Forest Springs Health Campus
Located in eastern Louisville, KY (near the corner of LaGrange and Westport Road) Forest Springs Health Campus provides seniors with a place to call home in “Possibility City.” Residents of Forest Springs can enjoy an afternoon outdoors at nearby Tom Sawyer State Park, take a shopping trip to The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass, or try out one of the many local restaurants and cafes. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, at Forest Springs Health Campus, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care the most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From personal care in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention paid to every detail.
Our spacious Independent Living Villas provide an independent lifestyle, paired with the peace of mind that comes with freeing yourself from the hassles of home ownership such as yard maintenance. Whatever level of care you choose, our campus is equipped to help you get the most out of life. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a new source in Louisville you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Forest Springs Health Campus Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Forest Springs Health Campus