401 Rochester St , Pratt, KS 67124
Reviews of Parkwood Village
Learn More About Parkwood Village
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Parkwood Village
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Amenities at Parkwood Village
Air Conditioning/Climate Control
Emergency Call System
Trips & Outings
Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
Nutritious meals and snacks
Special diets and nutritional supplements
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Other Transportation Provided
Tour Parkwood Village
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Parkwood Village.
Description of Parkwood Village
WELCOME TO PARKWOOD VILLAGE!
Parkwood Village is located in the beautiful western Kansas town of Pratt. Parkwood is a licensed assisted living residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We have been serving the needs of senior adults since 1990 and remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Parkwood Village we are dedicated to each Residents' independence, choices and dignity.
Visit us for a tour and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Parkwood Village is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
At Parkwood Village, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, the Parkwood Village Tailored Services Program provides flexible service combinations. You may choose only the services included in the base monthly rate, or select additional personal care services and assistance. Either way, you pay only for the services you need.MONTHLY RATE INCLUDES:
- Apartment Rent
- All utilities (except phone & television)
- Routine maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, spiritual, & recreational activities
- 24-Hour Staff
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Health monitoring by full time professional staff
- Medication Assistance
- Special diets and nutritional supplements
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs
Enriching activities at Parkwood Village include crafts, games, reading, fun trips, spiritual services, and much more. The Parkwood Village wellness program includes fun exercise, activities, and educational opportunities.
Discover new talents and interests as you make new friends at Parkwood Village.
At Parkwood Village, you can entertain guests in the spacious common areas, or simply relax in the privacy of your own apartment.EACH APARTMENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING APPOINTMENTS AND AMENITIES:
- Fully carpeted floors
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Private bath
- Spacious closet and storage
- Emergency Call System
- Phone and Television connections
- Comfortable living room
- Spacious dining room
- Inviting library / reading room
- Outdoor courtyard and sitting areas
- Full service beauty salon / barber
- Convenient laundry facilities
- Well-lit activity areas
- Fully sprinklered fire detection system
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
At the foundation of our approach to service are fundamental concepts we believe important to every senior. These concepts are also critical in our approach to creating quality environments and service delivery programs.
- Offering each resident dignity and respect
- Promoting the individuality of each resident
- Fostering independence for each resident
- Offering individual choices in care, services and lifestyle
- Supporting each resident's right to privacy
- Supporting the needs of family and friends
- Involving family in care decisions
- Providing a supportive residential environment
REFLECTIONS AT PARKWOOD VILLAGE
Dedication to Service
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for specific and individual needs.
More often, the resident with memory loss needs assistance with life's daily activities including personal care but may not have an acute medical condition requiring around the clock skilled nursing or instruction. Finding that unique combination of physical setting and specialized care is a journey traveled by many families.
The Reflections Program
At Reflections, our trained staff works closely with family members and friends to assemble a "Life History" identifying the personal experiences of each resident's life.
Through the "Life History," we get to know the personality behind the person, fostering a one-to-one association more like "friend to friend" rather than "staff to patient." Details and events from your loved one's past become "shared" memories and experiences serving as a foundation for activities, communication, and the development of friendships built on support, understanding and mutual respect.Base Monthly Services
- Laundry Services - personal and linen
- 24 hour-a-day specially trained staff
- Three daily meals plus snacks
- Tailored activities - therapeutic and recreational
- Full-time Reflections supervisor
- Individualized service planning
- Family and community support groups
- Reflections Program - a personal life history program
- Medication Assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, incontinence management, and other personal services
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Parkwood Village