The Springs of Mooresville
302 North Johnson Road , Mooresville, IN 46158
Reviews of The Springs of Mooresville
Learn More About The Springs of Mooresville
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Springs of Mooresville
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour The Springs of Mooresville
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Springs of Mooresville.
Description of The Springs of Mooresville
Located in Mooresville, Indiana, The Springs of Mooresville provides a warm, home-like atmosphere. Tastefully decorated private suites, complete with amenities such as an electric bed, telephone, television, and a private dining-room, guarantee both comfort and privacy during recovery.
Quality skilled nursing and comprehensive rehabilitation services are all delivered by an experienced, compassionate staff with attention paid to every detail.
From physical, occupational, and speech therapies to infusion therapy, cardiac recovery, post-surgical recovery, and complex medical management, our collaborative medical team promotes optimum levels of recovery and function by recognizing and intervening to meet each patient’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Mooresville you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Springs of Mooresville. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Springs of Mooresville