One Sunset Drive , Winchester, IN 47394
Reviews of Summers Pointe
Learn More About Summers Pointe
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Summers Pointe
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Summers Pointe
Air Conditioning/Climate Control
Emergency Call System
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
On-Site Home Care
Tour Summers Pointe
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Summers Pointe.
Description of Summers Pointe
Welcome to Summers Pointe, a retirement community within the quaint town of Winchester, Indiana. We’re a well-established senior care provider and are known for our assisted living and temporary care programs throughout Randolph County.
We’re committed to making sure residents are comfortable, engaged and cared for. Our assisted living community provides residents with a warm, hometown feel where their care and comfort is our priority.
The Summers Pointe offers all the comforts of home with the added benefit of individualized assistance with day-to-day activities. Specially trained staff deliver scheduled assistance to residents in a supportive atmosphere and are available 24-hours a day. Providing 24/7 licensed nursing care, personalized plans of care, medication administration, consultant pharmacist and dietician, and state regulation oversight by Indiana Department of Health.
All aspects of our assisted living program, such as activities, cultural and educational entertainment, and exercise are designed to help residents maintain an active and independent lifestyle.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
- Three healthy meals served restaurant style in our beautiful dining room
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and laundry service
- Life enrichment programming
- Beautiful lounge area
- Activity room
- Front porch sitting area
- All utilities including electricity, heat/air-conditioning, water, trash, basic cable and WiFi (does not include telephone and premium cable television)
- 24-hour nursing on-site
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Consultant pharmacist and dietician
- Coordination with physical, occupational, speech therapy and skilled nursing services
Assisted Living Care
Rates can vary based on an individual’s needs and requirements through the development and regular review of individual wellness assessment.
- Medication supervision and administration
- Daily periodic checks
- Showering or bathing
- Assistance with meals
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulating/transferring
Assisted Living Apartment Features
- Generously sized studios and one-bedroom apartments featuring private patios
- Handicap accessible bathroom with safety bars
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Safety features including emergency call system and heat/smoke detectors
Additional Assisted Living Services
- Additional housekeeping
- Transportation services
- Guest meals in dining room
- Coordination of additional medical services available on site
- Tray service (delivery to your apartment)
The Community Fee is charged to cover administrative fees, application/assessment process and basic upkeep of the community. This fee is a one-time fee paid upon move-in per apartment.Thank you for your interest in Summers Pointe. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Summers Pointe