Senior Living at Forest Ridge
2800 Forest Ridge Parkway , New Castle, IN 47362
Reviews of Senior Living at Forest Ridge
Learn More About Senior Living at Forest Ridge
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Senior Living at Forest Ridge
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Senior Living at Forest Ridge
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Senior Living at Forest Ridge.
Description of Senior Living at Forest Ridge
Senior Living at Forest Ridge is designed for those who want companionship and excellent amenities in a safe and engaging environment. We offer a number of studio, one and two-bedroom floor plans, at an all-inclusive price, to fit the lifestyles of independent seniors. Residents can also receive additional supportive services in the privacy of their apartments. The hospitality-centered staff of Senior Living at Forest Ridge coordinates programs, events and outings for involvement and enjoyment of all. Say goodbye to the chores and hassles of home maintenance and join our community located on beautifully manicured grounds.
We know that selecting the right healthcare options to meet your individual needs is important. That's why, with Senior Living at Forest Ridge, you'll find superior senior living services that promote continued independence and an active lifestyle, while also providing safety features and added peace of mind for our residents. In addition to our service offerings, you can find a full continuum of senior care services nearby at our sister campus, Glen Oaks Health Campus.
You'll enjoy an exceptional senior lifestyle, with all of the comforts of home and freedom from the hassles of home ownership. For more information about our independent living services or to schedule a tour, please contact us today!
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Senior Living at Forest Ridge. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Senior Living at Forest Ridge