River Terrace Health Campus
120 Presbyterian Ave , Madison, IN 47250
Reviews of River Terrace Health Campus
Learn More About River Terrace Health Campus
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour River Terrace Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at River Terrace Health Campus.
Description of River Terrace Health Campus
Along the banks of the Ohio River lies a town where the past is preserved, the future is bright, and the present full of opportunity. City streets are lined with historic architecture, parks are thick with old growth trees, and something exciting is happening just around every corner. Welcome to Madison, Indiana, home of River Terrace Health Campus. Residents at River Terrace have the unique opportunity to enjoy exceptional senior living in this vibrant resort town, whether it is participating in one of its seasonal festivals or fairs, exploring its history by visiting one of the 10 Public Historic Sites, or perusing one of the many specialty shops in Madison’s picturesque downtown district. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with River Terrace Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From our stylish independent living apartments, to assisted living and long-term care in our elegant residential facility and short-term rehab in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of dedicated professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Madison you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at River Terrace Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about River Terrace Health Campus