River Pointe Health Campus
3001 Galaxy Drive , Evansville, IN 47715
Reviews of River Pointe Health Campus
Learn More About River Pointe Health Campus
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour River Pointe Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at River Pointe Health Campus.
Description of River Pointe Health Campus
Experience living in a beautiful facility built in old Southern Plantation Style, complete with scenic country views and all the comforts of the city. River Pointe Health Campus is conveniently located on the northeast side of Evansville, close to shopping areas, physician offices, and theaters. River Pointe offers a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely meets your needs and preferences. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us...It's comforting to know that there is a source in Evansville you can turn to for help and guidance.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with River Pointe Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing services in our state-of-the-art health center, that's what the River Pointe Health Campus continuum of care is all about. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Evansville you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at River Pointe Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about River Pointe Health Campus