Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis
12525 Old Meridian St Suite 130, Carmel, IN 46032
Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis
Learn More About Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis
Thanks for your interest in Home Care Assistance "“ Hoosier Heartland. We're proud to offer the highest quality live-in and hourly home care in Indianapolis and surrounding areas including; Carmel, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Fishers, and Geist.
Why Home Care Assistance?
- Live-In Specialists "“ We are Live-In Specialists. Our caregivers are experienced and trained in round-the-clock care. Clients and their families can have peace of mind with live-in caregivers that monitor safety, attend to any immediate or daily needs and provide companionship.
- Our Services "“ We are proud to have a distinguished reputation for high-caliber caregivers. Our caregivers take a holistic approach to our clients by encouraging independence and engaging them in physical, mental and social activities. Our caregivers lend a hand with meal preparation, personal hygiene, bathing, medical reminders, transportation and more on both an hourly and live-in basis.
- We are available 24/7 "“ We are available by phone 24 hours a day. We don't rely on voicemail, even during evenings and weekends. We are on call day or night for all the clients we're privileged to serve.
- Our Network "“ We are the trusted provider of home care services to the clients of care managers, assisted living and nursing communities, hospitals and senior centers throughout the area. Our clients are referred to us from many channels, and we continue to build relationships within the community on a daily basis.
- Our Caregiver Screening "“ We only hire one out of every twenty five caregiver applicants. All caregivers must have at least two years of senior care experience. We also check references, criminal backgrounds, driving records and work authorization documentation. Finally, we administer our exclusive Caregiver Personality Screening developed by our on-staff PhD psychologists which verifies honesty, kindness and conscientiousness, all essential traits in our employees.
- Our Caregiver Training "“ Based on the scientifically studied lifestyle choices of the world's longest living people, our exclusive Balanced Care Method trains our caregivers to provide moderation and variety to our clients in the areas of nutrition, physical exercise, mental stimulation
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Stress Management, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
Service Areas46032, 46033, 46034, 46037, 46038 (+21 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis