1255 Demaree Road , Greenwood, IN 46143
Reviews of Demaree Crossing
Learn More About Demaree Crossing
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Demaree Crossing
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Demaree Crossing
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Demaree Crossing.
Description of Demaree Crossing
Live independently as you desire without having to worry about chores or the hassles of homeownership. What’s more WOW-ing than that? Assisted living at Demaree Crossing offers so many opportunities to live an active, engaging life pursuing your passions and interests. With programs and activities offered every day, there’s always something fun and exciting to do. And with caring and dedicated staff available 24/7, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that help is never faraway.
We believe meaningful moments can happen anytime, anywhere. By helping make and celebrate these meaningful moments, we create an environment where residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related illnesses are nurtured, inspired and loved. Moments in Time, our innovative, Montessori-based memory care program, provides moments of WOW by capturing, validating and celebrating residents’ special moments when and where they happen.
At Demaree Crossing, your individual needs are the core of everything we do. We focus on preserving your independence and dignity in a warm, homelike setting. Our all-inclusive approach means you’ll always have the care you need to live life your way, no matter how your health needs change.
What We Offer:
- Private and companion rooms, with cable TV and state-of-the-art emergency systems
- Three meals a day served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Maintenance-free living
- Housekeeping and linen services, including daily bed-making and trash removal
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Safe and secure memory care neighborhood featuring Montessori-based Moments In Time programming
- Assistance for the tasks of daily living, including medication assistance, bathing assistance, grooming assistance and more
- A comprehensive social and activities program, with something fun to do every day
- And much, much more
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Demaree Crossing